Thursday, July 29, 2010

Most interesting...

Here's some superfluous information to start your Thursday.

So I was checking online for a dictionary definition of 'superfluous' (don't you love that word? I love that word.) yesterday and came across a most interesting thing. A few entries under the dictionary definition for 'superfluous' was a site called 'The Superfluous Nipple'. Which of course, tweaked my curiosity. What in the world might a superfluous nipple be? Check this out - this is a superfluous nipple on the bottom of someone's foot. A misplaced extra.

There's even support groups for people with 'Triple Nipples', celebrating their extra devices. Carrie Underwood, Zac Efron, Eva Longoria's husband & Lily Allen all reportedly have (or have had) them.

Strange, eh? Imagine - a superfluous nipple on the bottom of a foot could introduce a whole new realm of interest & enjoyment (?) for those with foot fetishes...

Discovering new things is always so surprising.

3 comments:

2sunset said...

No way! totally photo-shopped!
maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I'll have to google image it myself
bye now! : 0

Mat Steele said...

That image is freakin me out man.

Anonymous said...

I agree!! Superfluous is a great word. Check your email. I'll send you a photo of a real superfluous nipple (Elmop is a cow).
R.