Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Well, it's day one of just me & the dog spending the day together. There's something acutely lacking in spending the day with someone who's primary interest in life is licking his balls...











So, I've browsed a few blogs, emailed, photoshopped, researched catering as a business, made some calls, booked some music, balanced the books, done some domestic shit, been to the school and back twice, chatted with the neighbor, made dinner, painted and puttied and I COULD NOT FEEL MORE FRIGGIN DISPLACED AND USELESS!

I don't think the domestic goddess gig is going to work for me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photo!!! I think I'll use it in my Photo 9/10 class
R.

lori said...

Hah. As his agent, I should inform you of his royalty fees. He's also willing to make guest appearances.

Notice he actually has no balls in this shot?

Nice...

Anonymous said...

I noticed... He must have licked them right off. I guess that is what happens when your primary interest in life is ball licking.
R.

lori said...

Hahahaaa!